Either (8 or 12 weeks)
Good level of english
The company is premium Fashion label dedicated to offering diversity within the fashion Industry. Predominately focused on Denim, they are A fashion label that is designed and manufactured in Australia.
They have a strong ethical belief in supporting Australian business and culture and they have serviced the Plus size fashion community for 14 years and has grown to be a full spectrum brand offering size 8-22.
The brand was launched online with strong success and has expanded to offer luxe on trend clothing to support the growing need for well made garments for size 14+.
• Create and curate content for all social channels and website
• Schedule and plan out the Digital Calendar activities ensuring all marketing and website activity is optimised via social streams
• Conduct social media, e-commerce & campaign photoshoots
• Measure and report performance of all channels
• Conduct research to be at the forefront of current fashion and social media trends
• Developing creative concepts across photography, video and other innovative platforms
• Assist in research and mood boards
• Help organise samples and materials
• Colour research and sourcing colour swatches for the design team
• Meeting with fabric suppliers, collecting samples and compiling story boards for future collections.
• Assisting in photo shoots and managing social media channels.
· Assist in the development and implementation of Marketing and Communication programs,
· Customer relationship coordination, eDM development, social media
· Assisting the Marketing Coordinator with content creation, google adwords implementation.