Lieu du poste :
London (Stage à distance)
This London based company is dedicated to helping improve the mental wellbeing of people using creative workshops. These events, workshops and retreats are designed to activate the left side of the brain and to offer a new perspective. The events are all designed to be experiential, offering a learning by doing model. This will include activities, reflections, discussions and take away actions.
They work with both individuals (B2C) and with companies such as Accenture (B2B), tailoring the experiences to the specific needs of the clients. They also measure the impact of the experiences using questionnaires.
• Understand existing customer base working with your line manager
• Assist with sales forecasting and reporting
• Help with pricing analysis across London and the European markets
• Assist in B2B and B2C sales cycle planning
• Launch sales incentives and seasonal sales
Exact tasks will be tailored to the intern's abilities and interests.
The learning outcomes for the intern will be closely monitored. Each week students will receive additional support where required to boost confidence and knowledge in whatever areas are needed.
• Currently enrolled or graduate in Marketing or Communication (or similar) with a strong interest in the wellbeing and travel industries, and start ups
• Good organizational skills, a structured approach and ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Creativity, openness, flexibility, a hands-on approach, a high level of motivation and ability to handle high workload
• Active on social media and are following local influencers, great knowledge of the wellbeing, tech and travel industries, trends, online developments
• Result-oriented mentality with a strong drive to get things done and ability to work independently
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Analytics knowledge and basic Photoshop skills are a plus
• Excellent communication skills (speaking and writing) in English